At Axis Chiropractic, we employ the Denneroll line of orthotic devices to aid in correcting spinal alignment and improving overall spinal health. These devices work by placing the spine in a specific position that helps to normalize its shape over time. They can provide significant relief for conditions like scoliosis, kyphosis, and lordosis, enhancing posture, reducing pain, and improving function.
Located in Charleston, SC, Axis Chiropractic is committed to offering advanced, patient-focused treatments for various musculoskeletal conditions. Don’t let spinal discomfort dictate your life. Take a proactive step towards better health by schedule an appointment today and explore the potential benefits of Denneroll products.
What are Denneroll Orthotic Devices?
Denneroll orthotic devices are chiropractic tools used to help correct spinal alignment and improve posture. They’re a pillow-like device engineered with curves, angles, and ridges to help correct spinal alignment and improve posture. These devices are endorsed by Deed E. Harrison, the founder of the Chiropractic BioPhysics (CBP) evidence-based model for spinal health.
The Denneroll comes in three variations: cervical, thoracic, and lumbar devices, with each available in three sizes to fit patients of different ages and sizes. Each device is uniquely shaped to fit the specific curvature of the spine in that region. The patented Denneroll peak on each device serves as a fulcrum, localizing its effectiveness while providing stability and comfort.
These devices are designed to be used at home and can be customized to fit each patient’s needs. By using Denneroll products, we can help restore proper spinal alignment and promote optimal function.
- Improved posture
- Reduced pain and discomfort
- Enhanced spinal alignment
- Increased spinal flexibility and mobility
- Support for spinal rehabilitation and corrective care
- Easy, at-home use
- Proven effective by case studies and a randomized clinical trial.
What Can Denneroll Orthotic Devices Treat?
Denneroll orthotic devices can be used to address various conditions and concerns related to spinal health. Here are some examples:
- Cervical lordosis, AKA improper curvature of the cervical spine or neck.
- Anterior head posture, AKA forward head posture
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Cervical disc degeneration
- Whiplash injuries
- Thoracic kyphosis (forward curvature of the upper back)
- Rounded shoulders
- Upper back pain and tension
- Thoracic disc degeneration
- Poor posture
- Low back pain and discomfort
- Lumbar disc degeneration
- Postural imbalances
Why Choose Axis Chiropractic
At our convenient clinic in Charleston, SC, we’re committed to providing the highest quality chiropractic care and personalized treatment plans. Our team, led by Dr. Lee Russo, a certified CBP chiropractor with extensive experience in multidisciplinary healthcare settings, is dedicated to helping you achieve optimal spinal health.
We utilize the most advanced techniques and technologies in chiropractic care, including Denneroll products, to address your specific needs and goals. With our expertise and compassionate approach, you can trust us to guide you on your journey towards improved spinal health.
Denneroll orthotic devices are suitable for patients of all ages and genders who are looking to improve their spinal health. However, they may not be suitable for patients with certain conditions, such as spinal fractures, tumors or infections and advanced osteoporosis.
How to Use Your Denneroll
The Denneroll Orthotic Device is a pillow-like device designed to correct the lumbar, thoracic or cervical curvature of your spine and provide relief to the muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use your Denneroll orthotic device:
1. Choose your Denneroll: Denneroll devices are available for purchase through spinal health professionals. At Axis Chiropractic, we’ll help you choose the right device (cervical, thoracic or lumbar) and size. Dennerolls come in three sizes. The large Denneroll is gray and designed for tall or flexible adults, the medium-sized white Denneroll is for average or stiffer adults, and the gold is for small adults or pediatric patients.
2. Read the user guide: Each Denneroll orthotic device comes with a supportive user guide that provides detailed information on how to use the device effectively. Familiarize yourself with the instructions before starting. We’ll also walk you through the process of using it at your consultation.
3. Position the Denneroll: Find a firm, flat surface to lie down on, such as the floor or a yoga mat. Place the Denneroll under your neck or back at the appropriate height, aligning the curves and ridges of the device with your spine. The exact placement of the Denneroll depends on which vertebrae you are targeting and the amount of posterior or anterior head translation desired, and will be discussed in detail at your appointment.
4. Relax and breathe: Once the Denneroll is properly positioned, relax your body and take slow, deep breaths. Allow your neck and spine to gradually adjust to the device.
5. Start with short sessions: Begin with shorter sessions of around 5-10 minutes and gradually increase the duration as your body becomes accustomed to the device. Listen to your body and adjust the time accordingly.
6. Stay consistent: Consistency is key when using your Denneroll. Aim to incorporate it into your daily routine, gradually increasing the duration of each session.
Remember, using the Denneroll should be a comfortable and low-stress experience. If you experience any discomfort or have concerns, consult your healthcare provider for further guidance.
Cost of Denneroll Orthotic Devices in South Carolina
The cost of Denneroll products varies depending on which device and size you need. At Axis Chiropractic, we offer competitive pricing for our Denneroll orthotic devices. Contact us for more information!
In our Charleston, SC clinic, we offer a variety of treatments aimed at improving spinal health and overall well-being. Each approach has its unique attributes and methods, but they all have one common goal: to help you live a pain-free, healthier life.
- Chiropractic BioPhysics Posture Correction: This unique approach to chiropractic care combines biology, physics, and geometry to identify and correct postural deviations. CBP uses spinal remodeling techniques to realign the spine and restore its natural curvature. This method is suitable for individuals aiming to improve their posture and alleviate the aches and pains associated with poor spinal alignment.
- Spinal adjustments: The cornerstone of traditional chiropractic care, these techniques are used to realign the spine and reduce the pressure on the nervous system. Depending on the patient’s condition and comfort, both manual and table adjustments are available. These treatments are ideal for individuals suffering from back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other symptoms resulting from misaligned vertebrae.
- Spinal decompression: a non-invasive treatment that uses motorized traction to relieve back pain. By gently stretching the spine, pressure is reduced within the spinal disks, leading to a retraction or repositioning of the herniated or bulging disc material. This treatment is particularly beneficial for those struggling with persistent lower back pain or sciatica caused by herniated discs or spinal stenosis.
Schedule a Consultation for Orthodic Devices in Charleston, SC
If you are interested in learning more about Denneroll orthotic devices and how they can help you achieve spinal remodeling without invasive surgery, contact Axis Chiropractic today to schedule an appointment. Our experienced chiropractors led by Dr. Lee Russo will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your needs and helps you achieve optimal spinal health.
How long does it take to see results?
It varies among individuals, but many users report noticeable improvements after a few weeks of consistent use. However, for more significant or chronic conditions, it may take several months to achieve optimal results.
Are Denneroll orthotic devices covered by insurance?
Coverage for Denneroll orthotic devices will depend on your specific insurance policy. It’s best to check with your insurance provider to understand your coverage. Alternatively, you can also discuss this with your healthcare provider who may be able to assist you with the information.
How often do I need to use my device?
The frequency of use will depend on your specific condition and the recommendations of your healthcare provider. It’s important to follow their guidance to achieve the best possible results.
Are Denneroll devices safe for children?
Yes, Denneroll devices can be safely used by children under the guidance and supervision of a qualified healthcare professional. These devices are designed to gently correct spinal alignment issues, which can be especially effective in children as their bodies are still developing. However, it’s crucial to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new treatment regimen, including the use of Denneroll devices, to ensure it’s suitable and safe for the child’s specific needs and circumstances.